What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Affiliate Genie is the ultimate site-building tool created specifically for serious affiliates – and best of all, anyone can use it, regardless of skill level.
- And in General, to Make it Brain-Dead Easy For Literally Anyone to Create Professional, Interactive Sites That are Optimized for Profit…
- Build Sites That Easily Attract Ultra-Targeted “Buyer Traffic”
- Convert as Many of Those Visitors Into Sales as Possible
- Large Scale Sites (100+ Pages) With Varied Content
- Well-Structured Sites, Navigation & Sitemaps
- To See That Others Recommend (Link to) Your Site
- Relevant Content, Headlines & Title Tags
- Medium-Sized Content & Review Sites
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Aff Genie scores an averge of 4.03, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Aff Genie scores 67.71/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch yet.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.affgenie.com/affiliate-genie.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: affgenie.com you’ll also be taken through to affgenie.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)